Heritage Rose sash windows
Heritage Rose is a prestigious and market-leading sash window that simply oozes period charm and character. For this reason, more and more homeowners across the UK are opting for Heritage Rose when replacing their windows.
Designed with all the traditional detailing found in period windows, Heritage Rose is highly customisable and comes in a range of colours to suit individual needs. A number of decorative features such as authentic astragal bars and run-through sash horns ensure complete authenticity and make this window virtually indistinguishable from a timber original.
Whilst slim sight-lines create an eye-catching classic impression, the highly-engineered Heritage Rose also scores top-marks for its security, acoustic and energy efficiency credentials. And homeowners will love the fact that their new windows are easy to operate an extremely low-maintenance.
Single-piece sash horns with bespoke flush end caps.
The slimmest sightlines of any uPVC sash window.
Available with a wide range of options to suit any property.
Great energy efficiency, sound insulation and security.
- Rehau slim profile
- Deep bottom rail
- Flat external putty lines
- Decorative horns
- Welded joints
- Traditional furniture
- Torsion balances
- ‘A’ rated thermal efficiency
- Choice of gasket colours
- Flush or projecting cill (225mm)
- Tilting sashes for easy cleaning
- Run-through horns
- No horns
- Polished welds on flat white windows
- White, white woodgrain, cream woodgrain, golden oak or rosewood foiled finish
- Painted finish (any RAL colour on smooth or woodgrain)
- Secured by Design
- Limit stops to restrict opening
- Slim-mullion option on combination windows
- Extreme weather pack
- Lifetime Homes pack
- Maximum width: 1500mm
- Maximum height: 3000mm
- Frame depth: 137mm
- Midrail: 45mm
- Deep bottom rail: 81mm
- Cill depths: 149mm and 225mm
- Glazing: 28mm IGUs
- Standard finishes: white, white woodgrain, cream woodgrain, golden oak, rosewood
- WER energy rating: A
Max width/height and energy rating are dependent on finish and glazing configuration.